Our 50-Year Reunion will be held
Friday June 12, 2020
The Arbutus Club
2001 Nanton Ave
We have booked the lovely Terrace Room which we used last time and there will be a full buffet dinner.
- 6 pm to 7:30 pm: Drinks (cash bar) and mingle
- 7:30 pm: Buffet dinner
- 1:00 am: Close (for those who can still stay up that late 😊)
Ticket Prices: $95 per person
Spouses and partners are welcome
Donations to help with extra flourishes for the evening are also welcome
As an incentive to assist us in planning and confirming arrangements
we are offering a discounted price of
$85 per person if payment is received by March 1, 2020
Payment is by cheque or Interac.
Our task now is to reach as many grads as possible regarding the date, so that everyone can plan ahead. Please help us by doing the following:
Please make out to Barb Anderson and Ken Dick
5245 Central Ave, Delta, BC V4K 2H1
Send us a note by clicking on the Contact Us link (top left sidebar) telling us you would like to pay by Interac transfer. We will send you the recipient email address. The address is auto-deposit enabled, so no password is necessary; you can deposit directly from your bank account.
- Create a profile for yourself on this site (or update your profile from last time). To do this, click on the "Classmates" link at the top left of this page. Instructions for creating or editing your profile are at the top of the Classmates page. Find your profile by putting your name in the search box, then follow the instructions. All you need to do is fill in a form. You have the option to upload a current picture, which would be great to see. The contact information you provide will not be displayed on the site, but will only be available to the organizing committee. Particularly important is your email address. That makes it easy for us to contact you (and everyone else) through a single broadcast email.
- RSVP: Although it's still early, if you already know that you're planning to come (or not come) then click on RSVP at the top of this page and let us know. If you're undecided, you can click the "Not Sure" option. By doing this, you will help us get a sense of numbers.
- Spread the news to other grads with whom you remain in contact. You can do this easily by clicking the "Tell a Friend" link at the bottom of this page (might as well do it right now while you're here 😊). Ask your fellow grads to check out this site and create or update their own profile.
- If you do have contact information for anyone please let our committee know so we can reach out to them too. In case they don't get around to registering on the site, we can at least include them in the data base and they will receive communications about the event. The hardest part of organizing an event like this is finding the people. You can really help us by spreading the word and passing along email addresses and phone numbers to the committee. We thank you!
You can contact us with questions or to send us information by clicking on the Contact Us button at the top left of this page.
High school may have been a great or less-than-great experience, but it was a part of life's journey we all shared. After half a century, let's get together again, have a laugh or two at the past, celebrate the present and raise a glass to the future.